Statement of Faith
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons: namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary; that Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead; that he ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God; that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ, through the Word, and by the Holy Spirit.
- That holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Spirit, subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance, and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- In water baptism by immersion; that all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- That divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper, also known as Communion, and in the washing of the saints’ feet, also known as “foot washing.”
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus: first, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air, and second to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection: eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.